Eight years. What can you say you have done in the past 8 years? If you are one of the people that voted for or against Barack Obama, then you could say you did something the past 8 years.
For Bottleworks luminaries Matt Bonney & Matt VanDeberghe the past 8 years has provided them with the excuse to discuss their bar Brouwer’s Cafe.
Need an incentive to visit the bar off 35th? How’s about 3-4 different, cellared, beers each Tuesday throughout April. Or did you need a list to tell you what you will be missing if you don’t show up each Tuesday from 5pm till close?
- Avery/Russian River Collaboration Not Litigation 2012
- Big Sky Centaur
- Boulevard Saison Brett 2012
- Deschutes Black Butte XXI
- Deschutes Abyss’12
- Dogfish 120 Minute IPA
- Double Mountain Oaked Triple
- Fort George Roses on Roses
- Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti
- Green Flash Double Stout 2011
- Lost Abbey 10 Commandments
- New Belgium La Folie ‘11
- New Belgium Mo Betta Bretta
- Russian River Sanctification
- Sierra Nevada Life and Limb #2
- Stone Double Bastard 2009
- Stone Bourbon Imperial Russian ‘08
- De Dochter Peated Oak Embrasse
No? Then how about the re-release of a Bottleworks original from none other than local brewer Tony Savoy?
We encourage those still reading this to head down to Brouwer’s Cafe, Wednesday April 3rd, starting at 11am. With any luck you will get a chance to enjoy a Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA, Barrel-aged Double Mountain Tripel, or Lost Abbey Ten Commandments.
About the photo’s author
+Russ is a photo blogger and an avid beer drinker"