Seattle, WA - It's official ladies and gentleman, Seattle Beer Week's tentative list has been announced. With seven brewer's nights, ten brewery tasting events, a whopping 17 beer and food dinners, four special events, and seven events there is something for everyone.
Featured on their brand new site, you find not only event listings, but also descriptions and mapped push pins. But for those of you that are only looking for specific events we have taken the time to break these down into a four letter label format.
- PRTY, A special Anniversary or Birthday Party event (ex. Malt & Vine's Third Year Anniversary on May 15th)
- BOTL, An opportunity for you to sample beers and speak to the brewer or brewery representative, via tasting.
- BREW, a special night featuring the brewer or brewery represent, featuring that brewery's beers on draft or in bottles. Typically this event also includes giveaways in the form of pint glasses, apparel, or other items.
- DINE, A wonderful opportunity to enjoy your favorite (or newly discovered) brewery's beers paired side by side with a dish or snack. Typically these events fill up quickly as a brewery rep or brewer is often found discussing their beers.
- ENTR, Chances are you have sat in a bar or pub and realized that a chessboard, checkers, or other games are just laying around. Maybe you happened to be hanging out when a Trivia contest "broke out", these nights are made for you.
- FEST, With loads of beers from different breweries and different categories this is one of your rare chances to sample numerous beers without buying a mixed case or six pack.
For Now use that mouse cursor over to the calendar and click on today’s date (ex. Thursday March 25 and move the calendar to May 13th to see all that is coming, or visit the Seattle Beer Week’s event page. As always the list is subject to change until the official day of the event. We will as always keep the list as up to date as possible.
Be safe out there and watch for more news as we get closer to the start of Seattle Beer Week.