As part of Seattle Beer Week (May 9 – 19), all eleven breweries of the Ballard Brewery District have teamed up for a special promotion. Visit each brewery over the course of the ten-day celebration, get stamps in your specially marked passport and claim a limited-edition Ballard Brewery District commemorative patch.
1. You must visit each brewery between 5/9 and 5/19 and obtain a stamp on your Ballard Brewery Passport. Stamps obtained outside of these dates will not count towards your redemption of your patch. Sorry!
2. You must obtain a specially marked passport bearing a Seattle Beer Week sticker on the cover. These are available at each brewery.
3. You must visit all eleven breweries.
4. Please drink responsibly. You have ten days to complete your passport. Pace yourself!
5. Patches can be redeemed at your final brewery. Be advised that supplies are limited.
Spearheaded by the Ballard Alliance, and made possible by the City of Seattle's Office of Economic Development's Only in Seattle project, the Ballard Brewery Passport program showcases the walk-ability and quality of the Ballard Brewery district.
Bad Jimmy’s Brewing
Lucky Envelope Brewing
NW Peaks Brewery