Photo credit Ben Lindbloom
SEATTLE—February 27, 2018—Bacon Eggs & Kegs, Seattle’s largest brunch event, returns to CenturyLink Field’s Field Plaza on Saturday, March 17 and Sunday, March 18 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. , for its sixth Seattle event to date.
Bacon Eggs & Kegs is thrilled to announce Northwest Harvest as its new nonprofit partner, with event proceeds benefiting Northwest Harvest’s statewide hunger relief efforts and its advocacy work focusing on growing food justice across our local communities. Event attendees are encouraged to bring cash donations as well as non-perishable food items. Additionally, Northwest Harvest volunteers will be helping to staff the event.
This twice-annual event features delicious bacon and egg brunch dishes from local restaurants, craft beer and cider tastings, games like bacon bingo and egg roulette, plus live entertainment.
- 30-foot Bloody Mary bar with Demitri's Bloody Mary Seasoning (regular or spicy), seasoned salt rims, and toppings like tater tots, bacon, jalapeno poppers, pork rinds, cheeses, pickled veggies, fresh veggies, and vodka by Absolut.
- Local restaurants serving brunch dishes for purchase include: Bok a Bok Fried Chicken & Biscuits, Where Ya At Matt, No Bones Beach Club, Stacks Burgers, Conscious Eatery, Galaxy Donuts and more.
- 80+ Northwest craft beers and ciders to taste.
- Bale Breaker Brewery, based in Yakima, sampling its Ossifier beer aged in Jameson Irish Whiskey Barrels. (Ossifier is not available for purchase in stores and is very limited on taps around town!)
- Jameson Irish Whiskey tastings with new Jameson Caskmates IPA Edition, Irish whiskey aged in IPA beer barrels, plus tastings of original Jameson Whiskey and Black Barrel.
- Irish coffee bar featuring Jameson Irish Whiskey and Kahlua.
- Boozy hot chocolate featuring Kahlua, with option to add Jameson.
- Mimosa bar.
- Games include: Bacon bingo, egg and spoon races, egg roulette, egg toss, inflatable Hungry Hungry Hippos, giant Jenga, giant Yahtzee and more.
- Live entertainment with dueling pianos, a DJ and live musical performances.
- Complimentary photos taken in a giant inflatable skillet.
- Chalk artist Gabrielle Abbott creating live chalk art.
Early bird tickets for the event are $35 per person, regular tickets are $40 per person and day-of tickets are $45 per person if available. Tickets include 12 drink tickets and a 5oz souvenir beer glass. Food is purchased separately at each restaurant stand or food truck, and drink tickets can be redeemed for the following items:
- 1 ticket = 5oz. pour of 80+ beers and ciders or a Jameson Irish Whiskey tasting.
- 2 tickets = 12oz. pour of select full pour beers and ciders or a mimosa.
- 3 tickets = regular or spicy quick service station Bloody Mary, boozy hot chocolate or Irish coffee.
- 5 tickets = a journey down the 30-foot Bloody Mary bar.
Tickets are available online now at baconeggsandkegs.com.
The event benefits local nonprofit Northwest Harvest, Washington’s leading hunger relief agency. Each month, Northwest Harvest provides two million nutritious meals and supports a statewide network of 375 food banks, meal programs, and high-need schools – focusing on consistent, nutritious, culturally sensitive foods critical to both the body and mind. Throughout its 50 years, Northwest Harvest has grown from a project of local social activists to its position today as the largest independent organization fighting hunger in the state of Washington. northwestharvest.org
Bacon Eggs and Kegs Participants:
Restaurants & Food Vendors
Anchor End Pretzel Shoppe
Bok a Bok Fried Chicken & Biscuits
No Bones Beach Club
Where Ya At Matt
‘Wich Came First
Breweries & Cideries
20 Corners Brewing
Ashtown Brewing Co
Bale Breaker Brewing Co
Counterbalance Brewing Company
Four Generals Brewing
Gallaghers' Where U Brew
Ghostfish Brewing Company
Ground Breaker Brewing
Hellbent Brewing Company
Jellyfish Brewing Company
Lagunitas Brewing Company
Lucky Envelope Brewing
Lumber House Brewery, LLC
Portland Cider Co.
Rogue Ales & Spirits
San Juan Island Brewing Company
Sound to Summit Brewing
Ten Pin Brewing
Wild Ride Brewing
Sponsors & Partners
Demitri’s Bloody Mary Seasoning
Lagunitas Brewing Company
Pear Up Hard Cider
About the Organizers
Bacon Eggs Kegs is produced by SE Productions, specialists in food and beverage event production in the Seattle area. Their events include Bacon Eggs & Kegs at CenturyLink Field, Sumo + Sushi at WaMu Theater. Their local events company, Sound Excursions, features events from terrarium making and wine tasting, to Leavenworth River tubing getaways and more for the local adventurer! seproductions.us