Less than a month to go before Beer Camp on Tour crisscrosses the nation, pairing festival-goers with beers from the hottest craft brewers. Presented by local non-profits, this 8-city tour promises to be the biggest craft beer celebration yet, with hundreds of beers, brewers, bands, food trucks and entertainment. And did we mention that every craft brewer is invited to pour?!
Beer Camp on Tour captures the spirit of the craft brewing community and we’d love to see you there. We’ve updated the festival website with all the dates, tour stops and details if you’d like to attend. Click here to purchase your tickets today for the festival stop nearest you. What does the largest craft beer celebration look like? Let’s just say it’s a festival of local craft, music and food, including:
- Live and local music by crowd favorites like The Love Dimensions in San Francisco, The Commonheart in Philadelphia, and Whiskey Shivers in Austin!
- Awesome food to purchase from amazing food trucks like Boneyard BBQ in San Francisco, 25 Degrees in Chicago, and Pho King Awesome in Long Beach!
- Did we mention that there are hundreds of beers included? Make your “Tasting List” today by exploring our expanding list of beers available!
- Get notified of brewers tasting rare beers not available anywhere else
- Interactive festival maps to help you find your way to your next beer (tent).
- Even more fun, because it’s about beer after all…
And new for this tour is the 2017 Beer Camp on Tour app for iPhone or Android with all the info you need to plan for the festival and navigate your day-of experience.
As a family-owned and -operated brewery, we’re proud to support the local craft community (and have some fun while doing it). For more information about attending a Beer Camp tour stop near you or to purchase tickets, please visit beercamp.sierranevada.com.
The Beer Camp on Tour Team