Spokane Craft Beer Week and American Craft Beer Week meet at No-Li Brewhouse next Thursday, May 18th @ 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. featuring 32 Inland NW Craft Brewers and 16 Collaboration Brews!
Collaboration & Community Support: This event will raise $3,000 for the Salish School of Spokane to purchase and install a new security/camera system
Collaboration Breweries and Brews:
- Riverport Brewing and Rants & Raves Brewery: Hop Sour
- River City and Orlison: RiverSon's Noble Rye-der
- Waddell's Brewing Co and Paradise Creek Brewing: The Fantastic Collab
- Little Spokane and New Boundary: TBD
- Daft Badger & Post Falls Brewing: TBD
- Bellwether Brewing Co and Four-Eyed Guys: Simon & Gruitfunkel.
- Top Frog Brewery and Big Barn: Barn Hopping lemon drop
- Northern Ales/Republic: I got your Bock
- Black Label Brewing Company/Iron Goat Brewing: Passion Fruit Guava Sour
- Perry Street and Tricksters: Double Team Supreme
- English Setter Brewing and Steam Plant: Steam Setter Red Honey Lager
- Young Buck Brewing & Whistle Punk Brewing: Belgian Witbier
- Young Buck Brewing & Little Spokane Brewing Co.: Tart Saison
- Laughing Dog & & MickDuff's: Dos Cervezarias
- Twelve String and Quartzite: Rockin' and Rollin' session IPK. (IPK is not a typo)
- No-Li & Badass Backyard: It’s Badass…No-Li Cascadian Dark
Inland NW Craft Brewers Collaboration:
- Thursday, May 18th, 4- 7 p.m.
- $10 per five 4 oz.