Spokane, WA… What is a ‘KAN JamBEERee? Glad you asked! Simply put, the ‘KAN JamBEERee is a party for craft beer and the city of Spokane! This celebration features 8 regional breweries, 22 specialty beers, 2 local food trucks, 1 live local band, a keg toss, a dunk tank, No-Li swag, and all proceeds going to benefit Operation Ward 57!
With only five days left until the inaugural 'KAN JamBEERee on August 22 from , the time has come to announce some of the delicious libations that will be available for the masses!
× No-Li Brewhouse
- Rise & Grind infused with Vanilla/Chocolate: A creamy coffee milk stout slightly sweetened with vanilla and a gentle dose of chocolate
- Poser infused with Peaches: Our crisp, refreshing pale ale’s tropical fruit notes are complemented by the addition of juicy, Washington-grown peaches
- Spin Cycle Red cask-conditioned with Banana/Vanilla: A bananas foster-inspired twist, the caramel notes of Spin Cycle intermingle with bananas and gain a subtle sweetness from real vanilla beans
× Alameda Brewing Co. (Portland, OR)
- Thai Yellow Wolf: This golden, imperial IPA is infused with Thai basil, dried mangoes, flaked coconut, and ginger
× Base Camp Brewing Company (Portland, OR)
- Lost Meridian Wit: A Belgian Witbier with mimosa-like characters of orange and champagne
× Black Raven Brewing Company (Redmond, WA)
- Redfeather Red IPA: A session IPA with refreshing hop bitterness and the flavor of a red IPA
× Firestone Walker Brewing Company (Paso Robles, CA)
- Pivo Pilsner: A classic German Pilsner with floral aromas and spicy herbal notes
× Oakshire Brewing (Eugene, OR)
- Sun Made Berliner Weiss: A hazy golden ale with a cool refreshing note of cucumber water
× Payette Brewing Co. (Boise, ID)
- Fly Line Vienna Lager: A smooth, golden lager with a hint of malt sweetness and a subtle hop flavor
× Schooner Exact Brewing Co. (Seattle, WA)
- Seamstress Union Raspberry Wheat: A raspberry nose giving way to tangy wheat flavor
Of course, this is only a small taste of what JamBEERee-ers can expect to see at the event! Each guest brewery will be pouring two beers, and No-Li will top off the festivities with a 'KAN Jam selection of eight.
In addition to the 22 brew line up, JamBEERee attendees will have the chance to purchase some grub from Street Royalty (FKA King of Tacos) and The Bistro Box food trucks - all while enjoying the musical stylings of The Dan Conrad Trio! For those of you who are looking for your beer to come with a side of healthy competition, guests can sign up for the keg toss for a chance to win some No-Li SWAG!
Craft beer, food, music, and games...everything you need to close out a great summer in the ‘KAN!
Come join us and be a part of this Spokane-Style celebration!
About The ‘KAN JamBEERee
No-Li doesn't want anyone to miss out on the first ever 'KAN JamBEERee, so admission is now FREE! Attendees can purchase tickets in advance to guarantee entry and to receive 6-4oz taster tickets. Otherwise, drink tickets can be purchased, 5 for $20 at the event. All proceeds will benefit the wounded veterans and families of Operation Ward 57.
For details, or to purchase tickets, please visit the No-Li pub or go online to www.bit.ly/nolikanjam. More information is also available on the No-Li Brewhouse Facebook page.
About No-Li Brewhouse
Born & Raised in Washington’s Inland Empire, No-Li Brewhouse is an internationally award-winning brewery, crafting Spokane-Style beers with No Boundaries: innovative beers brewed with locally sourced ingredients. No-Li has won sixteen international awards, including a gold medal from the 2012 Great American Beer Festival. For more information about the beers, brewery and the pub, visit www.nolibrewhouse.com, or follow us on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram @nolibrewhouse.
N.W. Beer Guide