March 28th, from 2pm to 7pm, Airways Brewing is celebrating their 5th year.
What started as a seasoned homebrewer's hobby, while working at Alaskan Airlines; is now a fulltime business.
Five years ago today, before there was the Sky Hag, Seat Kicker, or Loud Lady, we opened our doors to the public with a tiny 18 seat Tap Room.
To celebrate our growth over the last few years, we're tapping our 5th Anniversary Mosaic Pilsner at both locations today. This Bohemian-style Pilsner features Mosaic hops, flavors and aromas of tropical fruit, citrus, and earthiness and a wonderfully crisp finish.
Please join us at the brewery on for our 5th Anniversary Party, from . (Mile High Mug Club Members can come in at .) We'll have:
- Special, limited-edition beers
- Food from the Lumpia World Food Truck
- Limited edition anniversary pilsner glasses and blue stainless steel growlers, available for purchase
- A front and back bar
- DJ Wick cranking up the tunes
- Self-guided brewery tours, giveaways and more
Stop by 6644 S 196th St. #T-100 in Kent, next Saturday, to congratulate the owners and crew of Airways Brewing.
Northwest Beer Guide