Today and tomorrow, you’re encouraged to visit Diamond Knot’s brewpubs to celebrate Industrial Ho!Ho! or your favorite ‘winter warmer’.
Ho!Ho! Vertical Tasting.
Wednesday, December 10th, from 6pm to 8pm; you’re asked to give your thoughts on (no less than) three different vintages of Industrial Ho!Ho!.
Nothing screams the holidays quite like Diamond Knot’s beloved Industrial Ho!Ho!. Coined Ho!Ho! in Snoho II (The first event was at Fred’s Rivertown Alehouse in Snohomish.), Diamond Knot will be pulling out at least three vintages of Ho!Ho!, as well as putting the 2013 Industrial Ho!Ho! on nitro during this special tasting event in Mukilteo. You haven’t had Ho!Ho! until you’ve had it on nitro is the new mantra in the brewery.
Winter Warmer Invitational
Thursday, December 11th, from 6pm to 8pm; it’s advisable to swing into Diamond Knot’s “Mountlake Terrace” location. Stop by and enjoy beers from the host, as well as local breweries.
It’s been said that many a beer palette has been left wanting more just days after the annual Winter Beer Festival in Seattle, so the Diamond Knot crew decided to invite eight of their favorite brewery friends from across the state back to the Brewpub for more winter brew fun Dec. 11. Diamond Knot will also host its first ever Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest, complete with prizes, bragging rights and trophy.
Look for the following breweries to be present at this event.
- Sound Brewery, Poulsbo: Entendez Noel Belgian Quadrupel
- Airways Brewing, Kent: Pat Down Porter w/ Bourbon Barrel Coffee Beans
- No-Li Brewing, Spokane: Expo Series: Winter Warmer
- Fremont Brewing, Seattle: Abominable Winter Ale
- Boundary Bay Brewing, Bellingham: Batch 5,000 Imperial Porter
- Scuttlebutt Brewing, Everett: 10 Below Aged in Whiskey Barrels
- 7 Seas Brewing, Gig Harbor: Chocolate Ghost Pepper Imperial Stout
- Elysian Brewing, Seattle: BiFrost Winter Ale
- Diamond Knot Craft Brewing: Vintage Industrial Ho!Ho! Winter Ale
* Please note that these beers may change between now and then for random reasons, but it won’t happen without severe consequences.