Saturday December 20th, The Sixgill is pairing recipes from their kitchen against California's The Bruery, for "Bois & Foie Gras". With a $70 (paid in advance) reservation, guests will enjoy 8 beers from The Bruery.
Join The Sixgill's Chef Fletch while enjoying:
- The Bruery Bois Wood Barrel Aged 5th Anniversary Ale paired with foie gras & gingerbread terrine.
- The Bruery Six Geese A Laying Ale brewed with gooseberries, paired with roasted pork belly and honeycrisp.
- The Bruery Tart of Darkness Sour Stout, paired with fresh house cheese and huckleberry jam
- The Bruery Sucre 6th Anniversary English Style Ale
- The Bruery White Oak Wheat Wine Aged in Bourbon Barrels
- The Bruery Seven Swans A Swimming Belgian Quadruple
- The Bruery Smoking Wood Smoked Porter
- The Bruery Hottenroth German Style Berliner Weisse
Northwest Beer Guide