This Wednesday The Noble Fir will showcase 12 beers from importer "Twelve Percent"
Our portfolio consists of a diverse mix of brewers from around the globe. Some are die-hard traditionalists - brewers who meticulously craft their beers through slow, painstaking processes, working in centuries-old breweries in far from modern conditions. Others are new innovators, whose goal is to break boundaries and bring beer to new heights. But the brewers we bring to you all have one thing in common – they are all artisans, crafting what we believe are some of the finest examples of beer being made today. Whether it's through strict adherence to traditional brewing methods, or by using modern innovations to set new standards, our brewers all strive for originality in their creations. The results are hand–crafted ales of rare, superior quality.
The goal of 12 Percent is to share with others the very best of what we've searched for far and wide. We love our beers, and we bring them home as a hobby and a passion. Our intention is to sell to those who respect and appreciate them; just as we do, just as our brewers do. Perhaps you’ll have to search a bit for our beers. But trust us, when it comes to searching, we’ve done the hard part - and it’s worth it. -source, 12 Percent Imports
Featured at this week's showcase will be the following beers from Evil Twin, Stillwater, Omnipollo, Off Color, Emelise and Hof Ten Dormaal:
- Molotov Cocktail - Triple IPA/ Imperial IPA 13.1%
Hop flavor from beginning to end with piney, citrus and floral aromatics. All balanced with a malty sweet, honey like background.
- Imperial Doughnut Break - Imperial Porter w/ Glazed Doughnuts 11.5%
Take an amazing Imperial Porter with the taste of bitter sweet almonds and coffee and top it off with an insane amount of glazed doughnuts.
- Mosaic Imperial India Pale American Wheat Lager 8%
It's a... well... little hard to describe.
- Ryan and the Gosling - American Pale w/ citrus 4%
100% brettanomyces with honey and citrus peel
- Femme Fatale Noir - All Brett Dark IPA 6%100% true Brett Black IPA. Tangy, funky, tart flavor
- Night Vision - Brett Pale 6.9%
Hoppy belgian style pale ale with wild yeast
- Saison Darkly - Dark Saison w/ berries 8%This black saison carries qualities similar to a stout with light roast and burnt sugar flavors, spiced with Rose Hips, Hibiscus, & Schisandra berries.
- Why Can't IBU - IPA+Saison 5.7%Hops, yeast & fun.
- Mazarin - Oatmeal Pale Ale 5.6%Perfect for calming a hop yearning nerve without fuddling the brain too much. In other words, a lavishly hopped ale of judicious ABV — an Extra Special Pale Ale if you will.
- Troublesome - Gose 4.5%A blend of a somewhat uninteresting wheat beer and an overly acidic & funky beer fermented solely with lactobacillus. Coriander and salt added at the tail end of fermentation to create a mild, lemony tartness and a fuller sensation of mouthfeel.
- Black and Tan aged in Wild Turkey 11%A blend of Russian Imperial Stout and Triple IPA, aged in Wild Turkey barrels.
- Tildonk Special 2014 8%A blend of Barrel Aged beers from the Barrel Aged Project
Northwest Beer Guide