- 7 Seas Depth Finder India Red Ale
- Airways Loud Lady IPA (Cask)
- American Decadence Imperial Stout (Cask)
- Bale Breaker Raging Ditch Dry-Hopped
- Boundary Bay Randallized Chocolate Malt IPA
- Elysian Capitol Hill Beer Smokey Pale Ale (Cask)
- Geaux Treme IPA
- Georgetown Le Coq Rouge Saison (Limited)
The Washington Beer Commission was ratified by the Washington State Legislature on September 6, 2006 as an Agricultural Commodity Commission, becoming the first commodity commission for craft beer in the U.S.Through RCW 15.89 the state granted the commission the opportunity to produce up to 12 beer tasting festivals per year and to use the proceeds to promote and market Washington’s craft breweries. An assessment of ten cents per barrel produced by each brewery (with a cap assessment of $1,000) was also a part of the legislation. Washington state now boasts 162 breweries and is still the only state in the nation with a beer commission.
About the photo’s author
+Russ is a photo blogger and an avid beer drinker"