- March 28th, 2014 12pm-10pmPortland - Cascade Barrel House Tart Fruit Festival, 939 SE Belmont St, Portland, OR 97214. Stop by to enjoy the last of the fruit beers from this year's Tart Fruit Festival.
- March 28th, 2014 3pm-2amSeattle - Beveridge Place Barleywine Bacchanal, 6413 California Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98136. It's a sure bet that the 'Pub will have barleywines still online at the bar. Bring your (well-behaved) dog, a bite to eat, and enjoy an afternoon or evening at BPP.
- March 28th, 2014 3pm-10pmSeattle - Beer Junction 2nd Anniversary (at currently location), 4511 California Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98116. Stop in and enjoy one of the following beers:
In honor of our humble beginnings we'll be re-creating our initial tap list of 8 beers we had on that opening day. But since we have lots more taps now, we'll also be bringing out a few fun beers from the cellar!
- Boneyard RPM IPA
- Great Divide Colette Saison
- Sound Reluctant IPA
- Tieton Apricot Cider
- North Coast Old Rasputin Nitro
- Pelican India Pelican Ale (has since been re-branded as their Imperial IPA)
- Terminal Gravity Breakfast Porter
- Chuckanut Helles Lager
- Lost Abbey Cuvee De Tomme
- The Bruery Oude Tart
- Sound Brewery Old Scoundrel Barleywine 2012
- The Bruery White Oak 2013
- March 28th, 2014 6pm-9pmSeattle - Last Drop Bottle Shop, 8016 15th Ave NE Seattle, WA 98115, hosts Hopworks Tasting.
- March 29th, 2014 12pm-9pmPortland - Saraveza presents Farmhouse & Wild Ale Festival
Returning after a successful 2013 Farmhouse & Wild Ale Festival, Saraveza will be hosting 2 days (limited to stock on hand the 2nd day) of beers inspired by Farmhouse or Saison beers as well as featuring Wild Ales.
- March 29th, 2014 2pm-9pmPortland - Roscoe's India Pale Ale Summit, 8105 SE Stark Street Portland, OR 97215.
Get ready Hop-Heads! Roscoe's 5th Annual IPA Summit is coming up on Friday March 28th beginning at 2PM, with great IPAs on tap all weekend long. You'll want to be there Friday for the best selection. There will be 16 awesome specialty and limited release IPAs on tap. You won't want to miss it.
Some of the breweries (and beers) will include: Double Mountain Brewery & Taproom (Molten Lava), Upright Brewing (Supercool IPA), Russian River (Pliny the Elder and Blind Pig), Boneyard Beer, Stone (Enjoy By IPA), Oakshire Brewing (Perfect Storm IPA), Stillwater and OmniPollo (Nebuchadnezzer IPA), Avery Brewing Company (The Maharaja), GoodLife Brewing (Comatose IIPA), Fort George Brewery (Omegatex), Gigantic Brewing Company (Ginormous IPA) Barley Brown's Brew Pub, and many more.
Taster trays will be available so that you can do side-by-side tasting.
- March 29th, 2014 5pm-10pmSeattle - Penumbra Beer Bash, The list of participating breweries and bands is too many to list here. Go online and purchase / print a ticket to this year's unique beer and music festival.
- April 2nd, 20146pm-9pmBellingham - The Green Frog Cafe, 1015 N State Street Bellingham, WA 98225, hosts Triplehorn Brewing.
Northwest Beer Guide