I'm going to cut right to the chase here. How many of you have been holding out on purchasing a ticket to this year's Penumbra Beer Bash? If you have no idea what the hell I'm talking about, then maybe you deserve a couple of VIP tickets.
Wtf is Penumbra?
(Definition-a partial shadow, as in an eclipse, between regions of complete shadow and complete illumination) – AKA the darkness that defines the silver lining.
We get sleepy in the winter. It is dark and cold and wet. We see less shows, see less of our friends, and conserve energy to use in those far-distant five days of summer. To hell with all that! Let's drink great local beer, dance to awesome music and celebrate the LAST WEEKEND of Winter in Seattle at a crazy underground events space strategically located right behind Mt. Baker Light rail.
If you want more information about this year's event then click on the link to our story. IF you're still interested and you DON'T have tickets, to this unique beer and music festival, then listen to my proposal.
You want two VIP tickets you're gonna have to earn it. Included below are riddles that focus either on bars, breweries, or grocers. What I need from you are answers. Plus we've included Bonus Riddles, which require you to visit the brewery, grocer, or bar; in order to recover the answer. Each correctly answered Bonus Riddle will increase your chances of winning.
- Drink with your local hero at this brewery.
- Bonus. What does the door to the brewery dare you to do?
- The brewery that makes this beer doesn't care if you wash your hands after drinking.
- Home to bitter siblings, this brewery is at the center of it all.
- This “Little Dragon” got carried out of this bar. Why not stop by to raise a pint to the "Little Phoenix"
- Only in Seattle can you ride a mechanical elephant while sipping on a cider at this business.
- This brewery encourages you to share a pint with John Lee Hooker or a Walrus.
- Bonus. Whose baseball uniform is hanging from the wall?
- This brewery begins by telling you the truth.
- Some might call this brewery’s beers a goddess send.
You must be 21 or over to participate. All sponsors of Penumbra Beer Bash, members of the media, participating vendors, and families of the sponsors, families of the media, and families of participating vendors; are prohibited from entering. Entries must be emailed to email@example.com, no later than Midnight March 27th. After all entries are tallied, and the winning entry selected, that person will be notified. Please include the best method for contacting you, if your entry is selected.
If the questions seem a little daunting, then take the easy route and purchase a ticket via the Penumbra’s website.