image courtesy +Russ's Flickr page
Recently The Sixgill/The Noble Fir owner Ellen Kelly announced the, pending, departure of The Sixgill (3417 Evanston Avenue North) bartender JT Barlett. If the name JT sounds familiar, to those who live or visit Fremont, it's because JT spent a few years working at Brouwer's Cafe (prior to working a The Sixgill). Tomorrow, January 23rd, JT was scheduled to be the recipient of a going-away party.
But now it seems that JT has had a change of heart. Now it seems he will not be moving to Couer de'Elene. Now it seems that bar he was going to open is on hold. But the beer, which was ordered to celebrate his promotion to bar owner, is still going to be available. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that The Sixgill is hosting several kegs from Evil Twin and Mikkeller.
In fact these are the pending beers which, due to the storms in the East Coast, may or may not arrive.
- Evil Twin Lil' B Imperial Porter
- Evil Twin Hipster Pale Ale
- Evil Twin Ron and The Beast Ryan Saison
- Evil Twin The Cowboy Smoked Pilsner
- Evil Twin Naked Lunch Imperial Stout
- Evil Twin Hop Flood India Brown Ale
- Mikkeller Beer Geek Brunch Weasel Imperial Coffee Stout
- Mikkeller Spontanpeach
- Mikkeller Mosaic Imperial IPA
- Mikkeller It's Alive Wild Ale
- Mikkeller Jackie Brown Brown Ale
- Mikkeller Orange Yuzu Glad I Said Porter.
So stop in tomorrow, grab a pint of Evil Twin or Mikkeller, and congratulate JT on NOT leaving Seattle.
About the 1st photo’s author
+Russ is a photo blogger and an avid beer drinker"
Northwest Beer Guide