This Thursday head over to West Seattle’s Beveridge Place Pub, starting at 7pm, to try between 1 and 16 different Foggy Noggin beers. Featured at this rare event will be the familiar (ie, Bit O’Beaver), the seasonal (Butches Brew), and the rare (example includes Smoke MLK Alt). In fact some of the beers have never been released at their brewery tasting room.
For a complete breakdown of beers features please continue reading below.
- Bit O'Beaver (English Bitter) 3.4% ABV
- Christmas Duck (Porter) 5.6% ABV
- Chief Lightfoot (Irish Red) 5.5% ABV
- Rufus (English India Pale Ale) 6.3% ABV
- Oski Wow-Wow (Scotch Ale) 3.5% ABV
- Butch's Brew (English Brown Ale) 5.0% ABV
- Cream Ale 5.2% ABV
- Matty's Mild (English Mild) 3.5% ABV
- Smoked MLK ALt (German Alt) 4.2% ABV *
- Super Duck (London Porter) 6.0% ABV **
- Heavy Feet (Irish Red) 6.7% ABV *
- Civil War (Blended Ale) 4.5% ABV
- Wasky (Burton Ale) 6.6% ABV
- PowderKeg (Coffee Stout) 7.2% ABV
- Big Rufus (Imperial English Pale Ale) 10.2% ABV 97 IBU **
- XX Kastrated Dawg - Barrel Aged in Woodinville Whiskey Barrel - (English Strong Ale) 10.5% ABV **
* very rare
** first time released
Thursday July 25th, 2013 7:00pm – ?
Foggy Noggin tap takeover at Beveridge Place Pub
6413 California Ave SW Seattle, WA 98136