Starting June 15th Beer Junction is hosting their first annual Hop Hysteria tasting room festival. Hop Hysteria is yet another wonderful excuse to get out of the house while putting some mileage on some footwear. It’s also a perfectly good reason to carpet bomb your taste buds on some awesome IPAS.
Lasting 11 days, Hop Hysteria is all about hops. With the festival featuring rotating draft, bottles, and of course different Randal-infused experiments; there won’t be an empty glass.
Here’s the starting lineup for this Saturday!
- Stone Enjoy By 7-4-2013 Double IPA
- Stone RuinTen (re-release of last year's 10th Anniversary Ruination Double IPA)
- Avery Majaraja Imperial IPA
- Snipes Mountain Buckaroo "Imperial Session IPA"
- Southern Tier Oak Aged Unearthly Imperial IPA
- Port Brewing Anniversary Double IPA
- Big Al Sunshine Session IPA
- Harmon St. Helens Anniversary IPA
- Ninkasi Eugene Collaboration English-style IPA (only 4 kegs to the Seattle market!)
- Midnight Sun XXX Imperial Black IPA
- Green Flash Imperial Red Rye IPA
- North Sound Bourbon Barrel Aged 101 Imperial IPA
- Oakshire Perfect Storm Imperial IPA
- Port Townsend Brett Boone IPA (fermented with brett and dry hopped with Cascade)
- Two Beers Red Wine Barrel Aged Evolutionary IPA
And as the list is depleted the following brewery beers will fill in the gaps.
- Port Brewing Hop 15
- Oskar Blues Gubna
- Oskar Blues Deviant Dales
- Deschutes Fresh Squeeze
- Big Al White IPA
- Howe Sound Total Eclipse of the Hop
- Yakima Craft Brewing Vern IPA
- Icicle Brewing Bootjack IPA
- Black Diamond Mosaic Session IPA
- Ballast Point (specific beers TBD)
- Georgetown Lovely Rita Imperial IPA
- Georgetown Johnny Utah Session IPA
- Boneyard Hop Venom
- Boneyard RPM IPA
- and more!
Not enough? Then you won’t mind missing June 19th or 20th. Wednesday Fremont Brewing stops by and while on Thursday Fort George pays the ‘shop a visit.
Wednesday June 19th, 2013 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Tasting Event featuring Fremont Brewing
Summer Ale,Cowiche Session Pale Ale, & one more special IPA to be announced next week!
Thursday June 20th, 2013 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Tasting Event featuring Fort George
Includes tastings of Vortex, Bourbon Aged Vortex, BETA, Chapel XVI Imperial Belgian-style, OmegaTex Triple IPA, and possibly one more.
Finally on June 26th (at 4PM) Beer Junction will be tapping IPAs Dogfish Head’s 120 Minute, 90 minute, and 61 Minute.
Stay tuned for more details as events are added to Beer Junctions calendar.