In a few short weeks Thanksgiving will be upon us and although many aren’t thinking about it, Black Friday will be as well. Short sweet and the to the point, Green Dragon is hosting an event Friday November 23rd. While many of you have your usual Friday spots, even on the day after Thanksgiving, the pub wants you to know.
The theme is pretty much the same as last year … Black India Pale Ales, American-style Dark Ales, and Cascadian Dark Ales.
- Natian CuDA Cascadian Dark Ale
- Mt. Tabor CDA
- Stone Brewing Sublimely Self Righteous
- Silver Moon Asmodeus Black IPA
- Uinta Dubhe Imperial Black IPA
- Widmer Pitch Black IPA
- Oakshire/Flat Tail Bitter RyeValry (Oregon Civil War beer) Black RyePA
- Airways Brewing CDA
- Gilgamesh Vader IPA
- Buckman Botanical Brewing Black Gruit
- Widmer Imperial O’Ryely’s Dark
- Boneyard CDA
- 21st Amendment Back In Black
You’ve seen the list, so we can only say that if you’re thinking about it then don’t. Just go on Friday November 23rd and stop in for a pint of something dark.
November 23rd, 2012 11:00 AM – ?
Black Friday & Black IPA at The Green Dragon Pub
928 Southeast 9th Avenue Portland, OR 97214