This coming Friday, Stone Brewing Company’s very own co-founder Greg Koch will be stopping into Bittercreek Alehouse. With details regarding his tenture at the pub, the alehouse is sacrificing pretty much every one of it’s handle to host Stone’s vast collection of beers.
Still not convinced then we only have to show you this list.
- Stone Pale Ale
- Stone IPA
- Stone Levitation Ale
- Stone Ruination IPA
- Stone Smoked Porter
- Stone Cali-Belgique IPA
- Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous Ale
- Arrogant Bastard Ale
- OAKED Arrogant Bastard Ale
- Dogfish Head / Victory / Stone Saison du BUFF
- Baird / Ishii / Stone Japanese Green Tea IPA aged in Red Wine Barrels
- Stone Smoked Porter w/Chipotle Peppers
- Jason Fields & Kevin Sheppard / Tröegs / Stone Cherry Chocolate Stout
- Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous Ale Double Dry Hopped w/Motueka & Nelson
- Stone Mixtape Ale – GK & LU’s Blend vol.1
- Bottleworks 13th Anniversary Ale by Stone Brewing Co.
- Stone 16th Anniversary IPA
- Stone 15th Anniversary Escondidian Imperial Black IPA
- Stone 15th Anniversary Escondidian Imperial Black IPA w/Espresso Beans
- Stone 14th Anniversary Emperial IPA
- Stone IPA w/Blueberries & Boysenberries
- 2009 Stone Imperial Russian Stout
- 2010 Stone Imperial Russian Stout
- 2011 Stone BELGO Anise Imperial Russian Stout
- 2011 Stone Imperial Russian Stout
- 2011 Double Bastard Ale
- 2010 Double Bastard Ale
- 2010 Double Bastard Ale w/Chipotle Peppers
- 2011 Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine
- 2006 Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine aged in Bourbon Barrels
- 2005 Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine
- 2004 Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine
- list is still being compiled.
Details are listed below. You only have yourself to blame if you’re anywhere near the alehouse and decided against going this Friday. Special thanks to the boys at The Full Pint for mentioning this event.
Friday September 14th, 2012 7:00 PM – ?
Bittercreek Alehouse Stone Brewing Tap Takeover with Greg Koch
246 N. 8th Street Boise, ID