The Gathering place (in the CDA Casino, 27068 U.S. 95 Worley, ID 83876) is happy to announce they will be hosting Idaho’s own Laughing Dog Brewery.
The Gathering Place at CDA Casino is teaming up with Laughing Dog brewing from Sandpoint to pair brewer Fred Colby’s beers with Chef Adam Hegsted’s food! Only $40 per person, this six course meal is paired with beers from Laughing Dog, and some of the courses incorporate beer in the cooking! This is the Saturday before Valentines Day, so consider making a date of it, staying at the hotel, visiting the spa…. –source, Enoteca Fine Wine & Beer
Featuring five courses, this beer pairing dinner offers you a chance to enjoy Laughing Dog beers paired against such dishes as “Braised and Crispy Pork Belly” or “Bourbon Creme’ Brulee”.
- Beer Glazed Chicken. Chicken poached in beer, than grilled and finished with Cream Ale Glaze with Kale-Chicken Skin Salad with Mustard paired with Laughing Dog Cream Ale
- Tillamook Cheddar Soup with Pretzel Croutons paired with Laughing Dog Rocket Dog Rye IPA
- Braised and Crispy Pork Belly. Slow cooked pork belly fried crispy on a bed of Mushroom Slaw. Garnished with toasted pine-nut relish and honey aioli. Paired with Alpha Dog Imperial IPA
- Beer Granite Grilled Prime New York Oxtail filled Tatertots, Horseradish Cream, sautéed Brussels with Candied Bacon. Paired with Cold Nose Hearty Winter Ale
- Bourbon Crème Brulee Chocolate Toffee, Coffee Sponge Cake, Oak Whipped Cream. Paired with Dogfather Imperial Stout
Swing into Enoteca to RSVP your spot at this one of a kind dinner. For more information visit the ticket page here.
About the photo’s author
"Doug Moyer's day job (international man of intrigue) allows him to seek out beers from around the world. And take pictures of them."