Break open the coin jar. Get ready to spend little at 12 PM this Saturday. If you’re like us then you won’t need initiative to get out of the house. So head down to Uber Tavern for some cheap drinks. And say good ridd-luck to Niko while your at it.
Starting at 12 PM when the bar opens you can start enjoying featured draft beers at $2.50 off their regular price. Curious if the place is serving mostly Spaten Pils? Here’s the list for those willing to stick out the weather for a 8 or 17 ounces something.
- $4.5 - 8oz - Lost Abbey Angel's Share 2010 (Brandy Barrel)
- $3.5 - 8oz - Dogfish Head Olde School Barleywine 2010
- $2 - pint - Deschutes Hop Henge Double IPA
- $2 - pint - New Old Lompoc C-Sons Greetings
- $2 - pint - Chuckanut Vienna Lager
- $2 - pint - Alameda Black Bear XX Stout
- $2 - pint - Anderson Valley Boont Amber
- $5 - 8oz - Delirium Tremens
- $3 - 17oz - Stiegl Pilsner
- $2.5 - 17oz - Franziskaner Hefe-Weiss
- $2.5 - 17oz - Spaten Premium Lager
- $2.5 - pint - Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA
- $2.5 - pint - Silver City Fat Scotch
- $3.5 - pint - Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA
Don’t sit at home too long trying to decide though as Uber will raise the price of each listed beers by $.50. Once the clock strikes 10 PM, all beers will be back to their regularly priced selves. But it isn’t all bad as starting at 10 PM they will be selling those same beers (mostly) for %50 off their per ounce cost.
Again don’t forget to wish Niko the best of luck in his new financial endeavors, as this will be his last night bartending.
See you there!
Saturday January 21st, 2011 12:00 PM – CLOSE (206) 782-2337
Uber Tavern’s & Niko’s Last Hurrah, before they close for reconstruction.
7517 Aurora Ave N Seattle, WA 98103
Just in case you are reading the headline and scratching your head’s here’s the back story from their newsletter back in December (2011)
After 5+ years, our bar is ready for a facelift and we’re going kinda big…for our little place, hence the 3 week closure. Über has 17 taps. Every one will be replaced with a new keg when we reopen. So let’s kill all the old ones on our last night.
About the photo’s author
+Russ is a photo blogger and an avid beer fan who got immersed in beer and the Seattle beer culture through homebrewing and the thirsty pursuit of new craft ales to sample.