Chances are pretty good you’re probably watching something OTHER than the Bowl Championship Game on ABC right now. But if you are then what we are about to tell you won’t mean much. Starting tonight and running through the week, Bambino’s as part of personifying National Pizza Week is hosting some sweet deals, associated with one of our favorite pairings, beer and pizza.
Starting tonight you are encouraged to drop what you're doing and head over to Bambino’s for 15% off pizzas to pair with that Belgian, German, Italian, or American artisan beer. And to take the guess work out of what Pizza works best with your glass of Russian River Pliny the Elder, the Pizzeria is proud to supply you this sample menu.
Bambino’s Bottles and Bambino’s Pizzeria Pairings
- Lost Abbey Avante Garde suggested pairing: Benedetto Calzone with Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Spicy Calabrese, Sausage, Spicy Pepper
- Russian River Pliny the Elder suggested pairing: Gaius Plenius Pizza with Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Spicy Salami, Castelvetrano Olive, Pecorino Pepato
- Hitachino Nest Ancient Nipponia suggested pairing: Cheese Plate: Monchego with Monchego Cheese served with House made Crostinni
- The Bruery Autumn Maple suggested pairing: Primavera Pizza with Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Olive, Onion, Tomato, Mushroom, Pepper
- Port Santa's Little Helper suggested pairing: Tropicale Pizza with Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Ham, Pineapple
- St Fuellien La Blanche suggested pairing: Tre Gusti Pizza with Truffle Oil, Fontal, Potatoes, and Onion
- Lost Abbey Judgment Day suggested pairing: Mole Pizza with Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Salumi’s Mole Salami
National Pizza Week observed, Bambino’s Pizzeria
401 Cedar Street Seattle, WA
About Bambino’s Pizzeria
We opened Bambino´s because we wanted a place to call home, a place where our customers will be our extended family and friends. Our service is unceremonious because our restaurant is run the Italian way - passionate and homely with a little flair.
We love simple Italian cookery - there´s nothing eccentric about it — pizza, calzoni, salads. It starts with the ingredients — fresh, in season and well prepared. We have signature pizzas that have become much-loved classics, but we´re also constantly dreaming up new ones. All are rustic and absolutely un-translated and they will take you on a journey through local farms to Italian curiosities. Your guide, Pizzaiola Coelho, does not know the meaning of the word short-cut. Everything is hand made in her kitchen, using methods guaranteed by the centuries and her mother. All of this is good to know, but the true joy of the food only really comes when you taste it. And it is the taste of fresh ingredients from the local farmers market that truly makes the difference. We did the searching on your behalf.
You're very welcome!
In the interest of honesty Bambino’s is a paying sponsor of the Northwest Beer Guide.