It’s the middle of December and we almost forgot about a Pike Brewing classic. Named after the term for inappropriateness, Pike Old Bawdy Barley Wine comes earlier than normal in the form of a “preview”. Say hello to the Bawdy New Year Old Bawdy Barley Wine Pre-Release & New Years Eve party.
Yes, Virginia, it has no grapes, just a lot of delicious malt from "Grand Cru" barley fields, as well as huge amounts of the finest hops from Yakima Valley binyards (vineyards are for grapes, binyards are for hops).
THE PIKE PUB will be decked out in its holiday best to make yours a picture perfect New Year's Eve. To welcome2012, the Pike Pub will remain open until 1:00 a.m.
The Bawdy New Year Details
- Optional Prix Fixe Old Bawdy New Year's Dinner Menu. Click to view menu.
- Old Bawdy New Year is a pre-release party for 2011 Old Bawdy Barley Wine!
- 4 oz. samples: $2.00
- Purchase discounted tickets to The Pike Old Bawdy Vertical Tasting: January 20, 2012
- Buy an Old Bawdy Vertical ticket and enjoy a full glass of Old Bawdy for only $2
- Discounts on our new elegant Old Bawdy commemorative glass and other Pike logo merchandise.
- Live Music by The Atlas String Band
- The Pike Pub 1415 1st Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101 http://www.pikebrewing.com
- Reservations: (206) 622-6044
Look for your regularly scheduled release of Old Bawdy starting in January. As always we will have details to release shortly.
About Pike Brewing Company
The Pike Brewing Company is a family owned brewery located 1/2 block South of the entrance to the historic Pike Place Public Market. It is owned by Charles and Rose Ann Finkel who founded the brewery in 1989 in The LaSalle Hotel on Western Avenue, formerly Seattle's most infamous Bawdy House. Pike commemorates the LaSalle's colorful madam, Nellie Curtis, with our lightest beer, Naughty Nellie Organic Artisan Golden Ale, as well as with our richest, most full-bodied, and strongest beer, Old Bawdy Barley Wine.