Crystal Mountain, WA – Those of you who are regular recreational devotees of Crystal Mountain might want to hang up the skis (or board), for a little while, to enjoy a rare treat. Starting at 6:30 PM on Saturday February 19th you are asked to join Elysian & New Belgium Brewing, as they educate you (or remind) of what a beer and food pairing is.
Nestled at the top of Crystal Mountain, the Summit House’s Chef John Wion is pairing a five course “old-world” menu paired with several of Elysian and New Belgium’s “award winning” beers.
We have attached the menu for this $79 (includes tax and gratuity) per person event and it's definitely worth noting that this is a limited seating event, so contact the Summit House below.
*Beers being paired is still pending
- Dark and Rich Demi-Glace Broth, Roasted Chestnuts, Bourbon Scented Cipollini Onions.
- Spicy Berkshire Pork Belly, Buckwheat Blini, & Mt. Townsend Sea Stack Cheese.
- Grilled Winter Root Vegetable Salad – Arugula, Bacon Pastry Tart, and Petite Basque cheese.
- Hubbard Squash Fried Grits – Poached Farm Egg, Benton Country Ham, White Oregon Truffles.
- Cattail Creek Lamb Tenderloin, Potato and Goat Cheese soufflé, Squash Ribbons, Sugo & Cherry Reduction.
- Gingerbread Pudding with Ice Wine Poached Pears’ and Toffee sauce.
Saturday February 19th, 2011 6:30 PM PST
Elysian & New Belgium Brewers Dinner, Crystal Mountain “Summit House”
33914 Crystal Mountain Blvd., Crystal Mountain, WA 98022