Bellevue, WA - Another friendly reminder that with the warmer weather (hopefully) making an appearance for Summer, we have news for you. On Wednesday July 16th, Rock Bottom's Restaurant (and Brewery) will be hosting a Brewer's Dinner on the patio.
Weather permitting, this $35 per person, three course dinner, will demonstrate the versatility of Rock Bottom's kitchen when pairing their food against head brewer Brian Young's beers. The menu was recently revealed to us and it includes the following familiar Rock Bottom beers, Bellevue Blond Summer Ale, Lumberjack Red Ale, (choice of one beer based on the desired entree) Red Devil Porter or Saison du Pont, Deschutes Mirror Mirror, and Murphy's Irish Stout.
Attached is a copy of the menu and unless denoted with the brewery name, it’s assumed that this is a Rock Bottom beer.
6:30 PM a “light sampling” of beers will be offered with hors d’oeuvres
7:00 PM Dinner is started
- Grilled summer fruit skewers served with assorted dips, served with Bellevue Blonde Summer Ale
- Pepper Jack stuffed cornbread pockets, served with Lumberjack Red Ale
Choice of Entrée
All entrees served with family-style potato, pasta, and green salads. Garlic buttered corn on the cob also included.
- Brie stuffed, bacon-wrapped barbequed beef filets, served with Red Devil Porter
- Whole rainbow trout, grilled and stuffed with a citrus trio and a blend of fresh herbs, served with Saison Dupont Farmhouse Ale (from Brasserie Dupont)
ChoiCe of Dessert
- House-made cherry vodka pie, served with Mirror Mirror Barleywine by Deschutes Brewery
- House-made chocolate cream pie, served with Murphy’s Irish Stout
Space is limited for this 6:30 PM engagement and if the weather holds up this should be an interesting event. For more details contact the restaurant below or visit their website if you want to learn more about the brewery.
Rock Bottom Bellevue features an innovative menu complemented by fresh, handcrafted beers and fabulous service. Our moderately priced menu features entrees that appeal to every appetite including Cod Fish and Chips, Texas Fire Steak, a variety of salads and pastas, brick-oven pizzas, our signature White Cheddar Mashed Potatoes and the restaurants famous Spicy Spinach Cheese Dip. Our handcrafted beers range in style from a pilsner to a red ale, each brewed on premise from our Brewmaster's own award winning recipes. –source, Rock Bottom Brewery & Restaurant
July 16th, 2010 6:30 PM (7:00 PM Dinner)
Summer Barbecue Brewer's Dinner, Rock Bottom
550 106th Avenue N.E. Bellevue, WA (425) 462-9300