Seattle, WA – A week ago while an eager group of 30+ lucky guests, sat consuming wonderfully prepared entrees and sipping on Russian River’s portfolio of available beers, the next Brewers Dinner was announced. This time around Dustin Ronspies is proud to present, all the way from Escondido, Stone Brewing Company.
Look for Stone’s very own local Sales Rep. Jeff Porter to be on hand to guide you through each of these beers as you enjoy the wonderfully thought out entrees.
Price has been set for this intimate dinner at $90. But speaking from experience we can say that you definitely get what you paid for. If you need further incentive the cost of this dinner also includes a six pack of the featured beers (minus the Self Righteous and Old Guardian). For more information on the dinner’s featured menu or who to contact for reservations, read the details below.
- truffled fromage & mushroom gougère paired with Stone Pale Ale
- house-cured gravlax, latke,crème fraîche, preserved lemon paired with Stone Levitation Ale
- scallop ceviche, rosemary, citrus, chili oil paired with Stone Ruination IPA
- almond-crusted oyster po' boy, parsnip remoulade paired with Stone Smoked Porter
- braised pork cheeks, ginger~sesame broth, soba noodles, pickled goodness paired with Sublimely Self-Righteous Ale
- smoked duck leg confit, dried cherry & red wine sauce, farro~quinoa salad, wilted arugula paired with Oaked Arrogant Bastard Ale
Last Course (Dessert)
- coffee ice cream float with Imperial Russian Stout
- hazelnut~oatmeal cookies . . .
- . . . honey~orange ice cream float with Old Guardian Barleywine & honey tuiles
Greetings, friends and food lovers! Welcome to Art of the Table, an intimate dining establishment located in the Wallingford neighborhood of Seattle, focused on bringing people together to dine in a communal fashion and to enjoy the bounties of the table, a trait that is all but lost in today's society. By sourcing fresh ingredients and local foods, world-traveled chef Dustin Ronspies creates his "art" through passion and love, both for the meals he creates and for the guests that dine at his table. Come join us as we host the "Weekend Supper Club," a dinner party experience featuring a prix-fixe menu created by Chef Dustin using ingredients fresh from the local farmers markets. Dinner begins at 7 pm on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays weekly and is by reservation only. Click here for menus. We look forward to dining with you at our table.