Silverdale, WA – This one just showed up in our inbox and we thought those of you in or around Kitsap County, a beer event with a twist is happening. Team in Training for those that didn’t attend their meet-up at Beer Authority’s tasting courtesy of Elysian Brewing, is an organization that benefits from your donations towards leukemia research. With the goal of finding a cure for Leukemia by 2015 (which is possible, with the right amount of help), we encourage you to visit Silver City tonight for a pint (or two of their beer).
Proceeds from 50% of the each pint goes to Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Please join guest Miranda Stokke and Michael Watkins as they promote raising awareness and funding for this soon-to-be curable disease.
Team In Training (TNT), The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS) groundbreaking charity sports training program, has reached a remarkable milestone of raising $1 billion to support blood cancer research and patient services –source, Team in Training.ORG
Everyone Who Enters Our Doors Leaves Happy
Silver City Crew Values
• We think "What is best for the guest"
• We offer high quality beer and food
• We are always Warm, Friendly and Sincere
• We hire great people and care about them
• We are clean and organized
• We constantly strive to improve
• We take pride in what we do
• We are fiscally responsible