Seattle, WA – Another friendly reminder that if you have been holding off on visiting the Art of the Table for a beer now would be a good time to hit them up.
Pike Brewing Beer Dinner
Wednesday, December 9th
6:30 reception; 7pm dinner
“It's time for another beer dinner! Just in time for the December 7th release of Pike's 2009 Old Bawdy.”
Menu Featured for this Dinner
- Reception (amuse bouche), Pike’s Naughty Nellie
- First, Salad of Frisee, Treviso, Duck Confit, Roasted Pear, Plum-Sherry Vinaigrette & Walnuts paired with Pike Tandem Brown Ale
- Second, Northwest Shellfish Chowder: Alaskan Spot Prawns, Clams, Mussels, Preserved Lemon & Parsley paired with Pike Monk's Uncle Tripel
- Third, Chanterelle & Delicata Squash Crepe, Ancho Chili, Cilantro Cream paired with Pike India Pale Ale
- Fourth, House Made Pork Sausage, Mustard Cider~Braised Cabbage, Apple Butter, Bacon, Pickled Onions paired with Pike Kilt Lifer Scotch Ale
- Fifth, Short Ribs, Spaetzle, Brussels Sprouts & Hazelnuts paired with Pike 5X Stout
- Last, Apricot~Frangiapane Tart with Caramelized Apples & Vanilla Ice Cream paired with Pike ‘09 Old Bawdy Barleywine
For those keeping track at home that’s six plus (6+) courses and seven (7) Pike beers for $75 (plus tax & gratuity). Don’t wait too long to call as these events sell out each time they are advertised. For reservations, call us at 206.282.0942.
1054 North 39th Street Seattle,WA 98103 (206) 282-0942