Another year has come and gone and another year is filled with breweries and brewpubs dusting off their shelves and wiping down walls to make room for more medals. For a state that has self-proclaimed themselves ‘Beervana’ the Evergreen state is living up to their haven status. All told Oregon brought home a total of twenty-two (22) medals. Some of the names on the list are familiar while others seem a bit out of place.
Below is a medal breakdown of each brewery the beer, the medal, and style they won under. Congratulations go around for each and every one of the breweries for their efforts.
10 Barrel Brewing Co.
- S1NIST0R Black Ale Bronze Out of Category – Traditionally Brewed Beer
Barley Brown's Brew Pub
- Shredders Wheat Silver American-Style Wheat Beer
- Tumble Off Pale Ale Bronze American Style Pale Ale
Bend Brewing Co
- Outback X Silver Old Ale or Strong Ale
Cascade Brewery Co. LLC
- Bourbonic Plague Gold Wood- and Barrel-Aged Sour Beer
- Vlad the Imp Aler Silver Wood- and Barrel-Aged Sour Beer
- Mirror Pond Pale Ale Silver Classic English Style Pale Ale
- Black Butte Porter Bronze Brown Porter
- Deschutes Brewery Quad Bronze Belgian-Style Abbey Ale
Full Sail Brewing at Riverplace
- Session Black Premium Lager Gold American-Style Dark Lager
Hopworks Urban Brewery
- Organic Ace of Spades Imperial IPA Gold Imperial India Pale Ale
- Organic Rise Up Red Gold American Style Amber/Red Ale
Laurelwood Brewing Co.
- Space Stout Gold Foreign Style Stout
- Organic Deranger Imperial Red Bronze Imperial Red Ale
- Overcast Espresso Stout Silver Coffee Flavored Beer
Pelican Pub & Brewery
- Kiwanda Cream Ale Silver Golden or Blonde Ale
- Surfer's Summer Ale Silver English-Style Summer Ale
- MacPelican's Wee Heavy Ale Bronze Scotch Ale
- Imperial Chocolate Stout Silver Herb and Spice or Chocolate Beer
- Mocha Porter Silver Robust Porter
Widmer Brothers Brewing
- W '10 Gold Out of Category – Traditionally Brewed Beer
- Hefeweizen Silver American-Style Wheat Beer With Yeast