(Portland, OR) Word has it that today (the 15th of July) Heathman's Restaurant and Bar introduced a new daily happy hour menu to the public. The menu options will consist of both large and small dishes to be used as a cheap substitute for a snack, lunch or dinner. Currently the menu will only be available in the historic Tea Court, the Marble Bar, and the Sidewalk Cafe with specials starting from 2:00 PM PST to Closing.
"Sommelier Jeff Groh chooses a wine by the glass each day for a Sommelier’s Special for $5. The popular Bistro Burger is available at a discounted price of $4.95 daily from 4-6 p.m. and again from 9 p.m. to close. "
“Our Happy Hour has always been popular and now it is available every day with one of the most extensive lists in the city,” said culinary director Philippe Boulot."
"Happy All the Time Menu Highlights"
- Soupe a l’Oignon (small $5, large $9.15)
- Pate (small $2.75, large $5.25)
- Chef’s selection of Artisan Cheese (small $4.75, large $16.75)
- Pacific Oysters on the ½ shell (small $6.75, large $12.75)
- Oyster Rockefeller (small $6.75, large $11.50)
- Oregon Berries and Chevre Salad (small $4.25, large $8)
- Mac & Cheese Gratin (small $4.50, large $9.25)
- Artichoke (small $4.25, large $7.25)
- Olives (small $2.50, large $4.50)
- Soup du Jour (small $2.90, large $4.50)
- Crab Cake (small $6.50, large $13)
- Shrimp and Asparagus (small $6.25, large $11)
- Razor Clam (small $4.95, large $9.25)
- Summer Dips (small $3.95, large $7.25)
- Salmon Lomi Lomi (small $5.50, large $10)
- Butter Lettuce Salad (small $2.75, large $5.75)
- Tongue Salad ($4.95, large $9.50)
- Chicken Piperade Sandwich (small $5.25, large $10.95)
- Caesar (small $4.50, large $9.75)
- Boquerones Anchovy (small $3.75, large $7.50)
- Spicy Nuts (small $3.75, large $6.50)
- Trio of Deviled Eggs (small $3.00, large $7)
- Sweetbreads (small $5.25, large $9)
- Korean Short Ribs (small $3.50, large $6.75)
- Westcott Mussels & Chorizo (small $5, large $9.25)
- Boudin Blanc & Frites (small $4.50, large $8.50)
- Charcuterie (small $4.50, large $8.75)
source, Heathman's Restaurant and Bar.
So between this month's events around Portland you will have a place to start or end during a day filled with craft beer.
The Heathman Restaurant and Bar
1001 S.W. Broadway Portland, OR 503-790-7752