(Seattle, WA) Ok, so the headline was a bit sophomoric almost borderline juvenile but the fact is Naked City has just updated their website for the events coming in June. Get over to Greenwood, sample one of their many Washington beers or grab an "out-of-towner" from California, Oregon, Idaho, or everywhere else. As always I will post the events on the calendar. Get out of heat and just get Naked!
The Naked Eye - Online Newsletter for Naked City Taphouse, June, 2009
"Congratulations to all still standing after Seattle Beer Week!! True Champions!! Thank you so much to all the beer lovers who chose to attend events at Naked City or made a point to visit us during the week. We appreciate it! And a huge thanks to our Naked City Staff for being such fine hosts and hostesses!
Now, since we are dedicated to keeping folks in beer-shape throughout the entire year, read on to see what we have in store for you in June!
HIGHLIGHTS FROM MAY:
* Seattle Beer Week: Thanks to the Seattle Beer Collective for all of the hard work in presenting this event. Can’t wait ‘til 2010!
* The Mother’s Day Brewtique: Another successful evening of beer and shopping! Local artists shared with us their creations of whimsical and vintage-inspired jewelry, divine hand-crafted soaps and clever greeting cards.
* Featured artists: The works of Michael Ryan and Patrick Carver were featured as part of “Art Up” Greenwood-Phinney Monthly Art Walk . Their artwork will be displayed through June 11th, 2009.
* Friday June 12th, 2009: “Art Up” Greenwood-Phinney Monthly Art Walk . This month Naked City will be featuring the mixed media work of artist Cherilynn Tilford.
* Thursday-Sunday June 18th – 21st, 2009: Naked City Taphouse presents the first ever Lagerfest! We have been searching out the very best local, regional and International lagers to share over the course of the 4-day event. Join us to learn more about the style or to perhaps expand your experience of lager beers. What better way to kick off summertime in Seattle!
Saturday June 17th, 2009: We will open at 9:00AM to help kick off the 17th Annual Greenwood Car Show! We will have food specials and of course great beer! Come in early (or later on to rest your dogs) and enjoy a cool beverage and a bite to eat.
* Naked City Dubbel seen on tap at Stumbling Monk on Capital Hill!
As Arlo Guthrie might say, “Inch by inch, Row by row, Gonna make this Brewery grow!” Every day we are a little bit closer. Stay tuned!!" source, Naked City's Newsletter
Naked City Taphouse
8564 Greenwood Ave N, Seattle WA 98103 (206) 838-6299
Hours: Mon-Thurs 4pm-11pm, Fri 4pm-1am, Saturday 1pm-1am & Sun 1pm-11pm