March 17th, 2009
5:30 PM PST to 8:00 PM PST
Palace Ballroom 2100 Fifth Avenue Seattle, WA, 98121
I spoke to a Robyn (at the Palace Ballroom) and she was gracious enough to send me a list of the beers and dishes being featured at this food and beer pairing. Please keep in mind this is more of a "nibble and discuss" than a full blown dinner.
- Pike Place Ale paired with Beer Battered Fried Fish & Tartar
- Big Al Dark Wheat paired with Curried Nuts
- Baron Black Lager paired with Salami
- Scuttlebutt Triple 7 paired with Garrett’s Pretzel Bites
- Georgetown 9lb. Porter paired with Espresso Pudding
- Boundary Bay IPS paired with White Sausage
- Hales Troll Porter paired with Beef Mole
- Issaquah Ménage A Frog Tripel with Aged Cheese
- Maritime Flagship Red paired with Pizza
- Diamond Knot Slane’s Irish Ale paired with Fried Chickpeas
Space is still available if you are interested in attending this event tomorrow starting at 5:30 PM. Contact Christy at (206) 448-2001 for availability and directions.