The 2nd Annual Oregon Trail Brew Fest is the first brew fest to celebrate breweries along the Oregon Trail! Taste beers from Kansas City, to Boise, to Oregon City, the official end of the Oregon Trail!
FEATURING BEER FROM:
- MISSOURI - Boulevard Brewing Co.
- NEBRASKA - Nebraska Brewing Co.
- WYOMING - Melving Brewing
- IDAHO - Payette Brewing Co.
- OREGON - Baerlic Brewing, Barley Brown's Beer, Ecliptic Brewing, Fearless Brewing, Freebridge Brewing, Ordnance Brewing, pFriem Family Brewing, Portland Cider Co., Terminal Gravity Brewing, Thunder Island Brewing Co.
- OREGON CITY - Bent Shovel Brewing, Coin Toss Brewing Co., Oregon City Brewing Co., Shattered Oak Brewing, 12Bridge Cider
$20 includes 10 drink tokens and a commemorative glass. (Most pints = 4 tokens, 4 oz. tasters = 1 token) Extra drink tokens available at the event!
Back to All Events
Earlier Event: July 22"Pints for ADA Fundraiser" at Golden Valley in Beaverton
Later Event: July 22Grand Opening at Alesong Brewery and Blending "Taproom"