The 7th annual Bremerton Summer Brewfest is a two day event on the Bremerton waterfront, just a short walk from the Seattle - Bremerton ferry! This event features 30+ Washington breweries pouring more than 100 craft beers. To celebrate the Summer, our Washington brewers will be focusing on fruit infused beers. Come to the Bremerton Summer Brewfest to learn more from our expert brewers while you enjoy live music and local food.
- $20 advance tickets/$25 at the door
- Designated driver admission is $5.00 both online and at the door
- Admission includes a commemorative tasting glass & six 5 oz. tastes
- Additional tokens may be purchased at $2 each or three for $5
- Washington Beer Lover members receive two bonus tokens when they present their member passports
- Rain or Shine Event.
- 21-and-over event. Proof of age required.
- Outside food okay. Food available to purchase.
- No dogs are permitted. Registered Service Dogs Okay.
- No tents or hard sided coolers.
- Ticket orders are final. No Refunds.
Parking and Transportation
Bremerton Summer BrewFest encourages you to carpool or take public transportation when possible. Free street parking is available in downtown Bremerton for 2 to 3 hours. For extended parking, click here.
Take the Ferry
Bremerton Summer Brewfest is just a few minutes walk from the Bremerton Ferry Terminal. If you are coming from Seattle we encourage you to walk on the ferry and avoid the ferry lines. Ferry information and schedules can be found at the Washington State Department of Transportation Website.
Stay tuned for the 2017 music lineup!
We encourage guests to visit downtown Bremerton local dining establishments.
Food will also be available for purchase onsite.
Volunteer at the Bremerton Summer BrewFest
We are seeking a few volunteers to assist with the Bremerton Summer Brew Fest. Setup and first shift volunteers will receive complimentary admission to the festival which includes a tasting cup and five beer tastes AFTER the completion of your shift. If you volunteer for the second shift of the day you will receive your complimentary admission to a future WA Beer Commission Festival of your choice, plus a chance to taste during the last 30 minutes of the Bremerton event. You must be 21 or older to volunteer.
2017 Shift Times
Friday, July 14
Shift 1: 12:30 – 3:30pm
Shift 2: 3:30 – 6:30pm
Shift 3: 6:00 – 9:00pm
Saturday, July 15
Shift 1: 10:30 – 1:30pm
Shift 2: 12:30 – 3:30pm
Shift 3: 3:30 – 6:30pm
Volunteer jobs may vary depending on demand, but may include any of the following, pouring beer, ticket admission, token stuffing or working at the merchandise/WABL table. If you’re interested in volunteering, If you’re interested in volunteering at this event, please email us.