A one-of-a-kind beer dinner, pairing Bale Breaker brews from Yakima Valley with delicious ingredients from Tom Douglas Restaurant’s Prosser Farm. Experience the ultimate farm-to-table dinner as we bring the wonders of Yakima Valley to Seattle with acclaimed chef Brock Johnson and Tom Douglas’ wife and business partner, Farmer-in-chief, Jackie Cross. The dinner will feature unique food pairings alongside Seattle Beer Week’s official beer partner, Bale Breaker Brewing Company, and the world-class hops grown in the heart the Yakima Valley. This �Fresh Off the Farm� dinner is one you don’t want to miss!
- Sorrel sorbet with avocado, Prosser bird’s eye chiles, sprouts, seeds, and things paired with Raging Ditch Dry-Hopped Blonde
- Warm carrot salad with sheep’s cheese, barley, burnt orange, and coriander paired with Field 41 Pale Ale
- First of the season salmon, snap peas, salmon crackling, fennel pollen paired with Fresh off the Farm IPA
- Smoked Yakima Valley lamb, grilled Crawford asparagus, curried potato paired with Bottomcutter IPA
- Chocolate stout cake, malted crisp, cold brew coffee mascarpone paired with Dormancy Breakfast Stout
For questions about this event or other events with Tom Douglas Restaurants, please contact Madeline Pennington at email@example.com or