As part of Seattle Beer Week, Lark is hosting a multi-course, multi-beer dinner, in collaboration with Cloudburst Brewing Company and Holy Mountain Brewing Company.
Lark is looking forward to hosting a special dinner with local breweries Cloudburst and Holy Mountain on Thursday, May 11, as part of Seattle’s Beer Week. Spring will be in full force, providing chef John Sundstrom with gorgeous fresh produce that will pair perfectly with the breweries’ seasonal and cask aged beers.
Start time is 6 pm with a total cost of $130 (including tax and gratuity). Tickets are on sale at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2937928, with seating limited to the first 50.
Proposed Food Menu
- Fried shishito peppers with hazelnut romesco sauce
- Smoked oysters with pumpernickel and malt vinegar mayonnaise
- Guinea hen croquette with Manchego fonduta and pimenton
- Neah Bay halibut with caramelized carrot, carrot kraut, and pretzel crumble
- Pink scallops with green curry, lime leaf, and nigella flatbread
- Kurobuto pork loin with birch syrup glaze and fermented turnips
Proposed Beer Menu
- Cloudburst Happy Little Clouds
- CloudburstMarket Fresh Saison
- CloudburstDumpster Fire
- Holy Mountain Seer
- Holy Mountain Mango Table
- Holy Mountain Midnight Still
- Plus plenty of surprises!