Starting at 7pm and until the last meal's plate is removed, No Anchor is proud to host Hood River's pFriem Family Brewers for a 5-course, 5-beer food experience. Included in your $90 , limited-seating, reservation is a night with the minds who brought you dazzled you with coctails and locavore recipes, in Rob Roy, paired with one of Oregon's (and some say the regions, premier) Belgian-inspired brewery in pFriem Family Brewers.
May 9th, 2017 Menu
- 1st course Smoked Manila Clam. Ash. Horseradish. Samphire. Pickled marigold. paired with pFriem Helles Lager.
- 2nd course Smoked Apricot. Hon Shimeji mushroom. Salsify. Yeast. Dill paired with pFriem Brett Trois Pale
- 3rd course Braised Beetroot. Black Garlic. Currant. Buttermilk. Tarragon paired with pFriem Spring Pale Ale
- 4th course Marinated and Grilled Pork Secreto. Black grapes. Fish scrap caramel paired with pFriem Oud Brun
- 5th course Charred Sourdough ice cream. Caramelized whey. Smoked Apple paired with pFriem Flanders Blonde.
Call or email email@example.com to make your reservation.
No Anchor Is A World Class Beer Bar And Pacific Northwest Restaurant In The Historic Belltown Neighborhood Of Seattle. Our Focus On Fresh And Local Ingredients, Religious Dedication To Sustainability, Passion For Serving Others, And Curated List Of The Most Unique Beer, Spirits, And Cocktails Under One Roof In The World Make Every Visit A New And Compelling Experience. You Will Find Walls Lined With Cabinets Of Curiosities From Around The World — Osteology, Death Masks, Entomology, Ancient Tools, Medical Oddities, Botany, And Breweriana. You'll Also Find Our Staff Is The Friendliest And Most Welcoming You Can Find — We Truly Love Hospitality. We Know That In Seattle Today You Have So Many Choices Of Where To Eat And Drink, And Are Beyond Grateful Any Time You Choose Us.
Anu, Chris, Max, Jeff, & The Team
Featured on their website, No Anchor.
pFriem artisanal beers are symphonies of flavor and balance, influenced by the great brewers of Belgium, but unmistakably true to our homegrown roots in the Pacific Northwest. Although they are served humbly, each glass is overflowing with pride and a relentless aspiration to brew the best beer in the world. We’ll let you decide.