Starting a few years ago, as an opportunity to host a beer festival inside the ballpark, Brewery Night returns May 5th. Tickets are $57 which includes a view level seat, a pint glass (while supplies last) and 2 drink tickets.
The Mariners are excited to bring back Brewery Night at the ballpark. Come enjoy local beers at the pregame event in the Outside Corner. Receive a Brewery Night pint glass and two drink vouchers for the pregame event (must show valid ID) when you purchase through this special offer.
Redeem your drink vouchers and pint glass (while supplies last) by bringing your ticket to the Outside Corner (near Section 330) between 5:10-7:00 p.m.
Drink vouchers are only valid during the pregame event in the Outside Corner.
Like the starting lineup, the following breweries (and beers) are subject to last minute substitutions. But the for the time being the following breweries and beers are yours to enjoy:
- Melvin Brewing's Hey Zeus Mexican Lager
- Farmstrong Brewing *Beer to be Determined
- Sumerian Brewing Company's Holy Water Citrus IPA
- Black Raven Brewing Company's Flock Party Anniversary Ale
- No-Li Brewhouse Big Juicy IPA
- Laurelwood Brewing's Workhorse IPA
- Bale Breaker Brewing's Fresh off the Farm IPA, the official beer of Seattle Beer Week
- Ghostfish *Beer to be Determined
- Silver City Brewing's Tropic Haze IPA
- Big Sky Brewing *Beer to be Determined
- Diamond Knot Brewing's Azacca IPA
- Schooner EXACT Brewing's *Beer to be Determined